Artfest to come to Beavercreek
Artfest to come to Beavercreek
Departments host annual battle for blood donations
Career Center students happy to be back
Drive Sober campaign kicks off
- Chicken discussion continues in the city - 10:19 am
- Area Digest - 10:19 am
- Young artists spend week at GCP&T’s Russ Nature Reserve capturing nature’s beauty - 10:19 am
- ODOT-funded bike lanes coming to Xenia - 10:19 am
- Xenia FFA has banner year - 10:19 am
- Romaker joins Fairfield Road physician offices - 10:19 am
- Recipes wanted for Salt magazine - 10:19 am
- 2 men charged with sex crimes - 10:19 am
- Four women to be inducted - 10:19 am
- Beavercreek Police Reports - 6:55 pm
- Greene County has talent - 7:18 pm
- Fruit stand can continue if cleaned up - 7:17 pm
- Region feels the debate loss - 7:17 pm
- High school hall of fame inductees - 7:17 pm
- Voting open in Greene County Archives contest - 7:17 pm
- Teens win BibleBowl - 7:17 pm
- Greene County cycling event attracts record numbers - 7:17 pm
- Participation up at fair - 7:17 pm
- Local colleges partner to offer students more opportunities - 7:17 pm
- Beavercreek Police Reports - 7:17 pm
- Beavercreek food program policy - 7:17 pm
- Xenia man guilty of false tax claims - 7:17 pm
- Broken bone not a royal pain - 10:38 am
- Area Digest - 9:00 am updated: 9:00 am.
- Let’s get physical - 11:24 am
- Beavercreek suspends medical marijuana business - 11:17 am
- New WU president ready to work - 10:32 am
- Information issued on fatal crashes in Greene County - 3:35 pm
- Greene County Probate Court to close for upgrades - 2:52 pm
- Books & Co. to host three authors this month - 2:29 pm
- Using drones in agriculture - 1:59 pm
- Buzzing for honey - 1:58 pm updated: 1:58 pm.
- Greene CATS to celebrate 15 years - 1:50 pm
- Mosquito grant funds awarded - 12:57 pm
- Head Start offers income-based learning opportunities - 12:40 pm
- Students learn offensive, defensive hacking tactics - 11:54 am
- Cyclists headed out on local trails Friday as part of the 2016 Greene Trails Cycling Classic. The Greene County Parks & Trails event, which attracts hundreds of local and visiting cyclists each year, began Thursday and runs through Sunday. - 10:41 am
- Deputies asking for help in identifying human remains - 10:31 am
- OSU alumni sponsor student send off - 9:24 am
- Antioch College granted accreditation - 8:44 am
- Two night rides featuring in July - 8:44 am
- Beavercreek Police Reports - 8:00 am
- Ohio Missing Children Clearinghouse report - 8:36 am
- RNC: Ohio delegation overjoyed by ‘Down Under’ speech - 5:48 pm
- Greene CATS to celebrate anniversary - 4:29 pm
- Museum to offer space-exploration activities - 3:41 pm
- Republican Party cuts ribbon - 3:38 pm
- Clark State, WSU renew agreement - 3:02 pm
- Miss Teen Midwest Galaxy 2016 - 2:01 pm
- 4th of July parade award winners - 1:53 pm
Beavercreek Police Reports
News-Current ReportJuly 1812:52 a.m. — A suspicious person was reported on the 1400 block of South Central Drive.11:22 a.m. — A suspicious...
Greene County has talent
The Quest’s Soul Dance Team performs its routine.Georgia Oliver shows off her hula hoop talents.Barb Slone | Greene County NewsThe Beavercreek C...
Fruit stand can continue if cleaned up
By Danielle CootsFor the News-CurrentBEAVERCREEK — City council members heard concerns from citizens that the city was shutting down the fruit s...
Region feels the debate loss
By Whitney Vickers and Scott Halaszwvickers@civitasmedia.com and email@example.comGREENE COUNTY — Shock, sadness and a bit of optimism ec...
High school hall of fame inductees
News-Current ReportBEAVERCREEK — Beavercreek City Schools and the Beavercreek High School Alumni Association announce new inductees into the Bea...
Voting open in Greene County Archives contest
XENIA — Voting is now open for the Greene County Archives’ “I Found It In the Archives” contest. Entries in the contest highli...
Local Sports Briefs
News-Current ReportPatriot 5K Run setDAYTON — The Carroll Women’s Soccer 2016 Patriot 5-Kilometer Run will be held on Saturday, July 30 at...
Ultimate 64 Shootout confirmed for Kil-Kare
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comXENIA — Race promoter Kelly Estes and Kil-Kare General Manager and Competition Director Will Tharpe bo...
Scouts nab division crown
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comXENIA — His team had just clinched the Great Lakes Summer Collegiate League’s South Division tit...
‘Thunder and Lightning’ earns Scouts win
XENIA — After Thursday’s rain had subsided, Xenia Scouts manager Bubba Cates said he hoped to see some “thunder and lightning.”...
Mercer named Raiders’ Head Baseball Coach
For Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — Three years ago, Wright State Director of Athletics Bob Grant didn’t go far to replace Rob Cooper, who ac...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Take precautions: Prevent diseases
News-Current ReportCOLUMBUS — With the arrival of mosquito and tick season in Ohio, the Ohio Department of Health (ODH) urges Ohioans to “...
Beavercreek Library announces August programs
News-Current ReportBEAVERCREEK — The Beavercreek Community Library has a variety of programs for people of all ages are being planned for August...
Greene County parks events
Greene County News XENIA — Greene County Parks & Trails will host a variety of upcoming events. For more information or to register for prog...
Young gardeners learn at camp
Submitted photosBudding young gardeners recently spent a week at James Ranch Park in Xenia during a Greene County Parks & Trails summer camp. The ...
Beavercreek parks offers classes
News-Current ReportBEAVERCREEK — The Beavercreek Parks, Recreation & Cultural Department hosts a variety of events and programs for resident...