Students meet ‘George Washington’ sycamore
2017: Year of the Trail
Governor looking to increase innovation
A gala to remember
Maple Sugar Camp open for tours
- Walk a Mile in their Shoes - 5:05 pm
- Harbor Chase project underway - 10:40 am
- Flu hospitalizations on the rise - 2:42 pm
- First and Main withdraws application - 2:42 pm
- ‘Share the love’ with IHN - 2:41 pm
- Free service helps residents each year - 2:41 pm
- Tele-marketers accused of running work-from-home scheme - 2:41 pm
- Cattlemen’s Association hosting banquet - 2:41 pm
- FVPC introduces acting director - 2:41 pm
- Local hotel donates vacuums - 2:41 pm
- Beavercreek police reports - 2:41 pm
- Homeowners urged to test for radon - 2:41 pm
- Students invited to regional transfer fair - 3:00 pm
- New site to boost AFRL - 12:00 pm
- WSU planning veterans event - 8:00 am
- 2017: Year of the Trail - 10:03 am updated: 10:03 am.
- Local named to Clark State Board of Trustees - 9:28 am
- Education Digest - 8:00 am updated: 8:00 am.
- Local yoga studio celebrates anniversary - 10:00 am
- Two special aircraft featured at marathon - 3:10 pm
- County engineer presents road and bridge program - 4:00 pm
- First presidential candidate visiting WSU - 3:00 pm
- Second presidential candidate visits WSU - 3:00 pm
- Governor looking to increase innovation - 11:00 am
- Firefighter Phil to visit elementaries - 10:28 am
Local hotel donates vacuums
FAIRBORN — Employees from Holiday Inn Dayton-Fairborn recently rolled up their sleeves to help Habitat for Humanity build a new home in the comm...
Beavercreek police reports
News-Current ReportJan. 307:29 a.m. — A crash with private property damage was reported on the 3900 block of Indian Ripple Road.12:59 p.m. ̵...
Homeowners urged to test for radon
Greene County NewsXENIA — Greene County Public Health, along with more than 30 other county health departments in Ohio, will be launching a join...
Students invited to regional transfer fair
Greene County NewsDAYTON — Parents, families and educators won’t want to miss the opportunity to discover options available to students wi...
New site to boost AFRL
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — A new downtown Dayton collaboration site is expected to bolster the two-way flow of innovation for the Air For...
WSU planning veterans event
FAIRBORN — The United States Department of Veterans Affairs has selected the Miami Valley as one of 50 communities across the U.S. to create a m...
Beavers nip Springboro in OTBEAVERCREEK — The Battlin’ Beavers of Beavercreek outscored Springboro, 6-4, in overtime to claim a 50-48 win,...
Pats nearly upset No. 2 Alter
RIVERSIDE — The Greater Catholic League Co-Ed’s two top North Division girls basketball teams went head-to-head in front of a near-capacit...
Local athletes sign national letters of intent
GREENE COUNTY — Five area high schools announced that they had area student athletes committing to their respective colleges and universities on...
Carroll Patriots take lumps toward bowling success
DAYTON — In order to become the best, you have to compete against the best.That’s Carroll bowling coach Michael Sanchez’s philosophy...
Late turnovers spoil gutty ‘Creek effort
HUBER HEIGHTS — The Beavercreek Beavers were 56 seconds away from a much-needed signature win against the Wayne Warriors Feb. 1.But up four poin...
Skyhawks advance with winBEAVERCREEK — The Fairborn Skyhawks girls eighth grade basketball team won their first-round game of the Greater Wester...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Petersons celebrate 60 years
XENIA — Stephen and Marguerite “Peggy” Peterson celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary Feb. 2.The couple was married in 1957 in D...
Community library announces programs
BEAVERCREEK — The Beavercreek Community Library is planning a variety of programs for people of all ages in February. The library is located at ...
Gloria’s grounds for loving coffee
Who likes coffee? I’m not an avid coffee drinker at all, although I might have a cup once in a great while with a cookie or doughnut if there is...
Selecting proper running shoes
XENIA — Getting a new pair of running shoes should be fun experience. If you do a little bit of homework beforehand and determine approximately ...
Around the home and farm
Greene County Farm Bureau is currently working to make membership available to more farmers and people involved in agriculture. Ohio Farm Bureau is th...