Air Force Marathon makes 20 run
Keeping the Little Miami River clean
Sharing history on Heritage Day
Family Violence Prevention Center Plans awareness month
Corn poppin’ good time
- Beavercreek receives report card grades - 10:02 am
- Sharing history on Heritage Day - 10:02 am updated: 10:02 am.
- Districts concerned about new state report card measures - 10:01 am
- Reeves will be tried again - 10:01 am
- Humane society treats 6,000 cat - 10:01 am
- County seeks city proposal for water - 10:01 am
- On your mark, get set, go - 10:01 am
- Area Digest - 10:01 am
- Beavercreek Police Reports - 10:00 am
- Hopkins: WSU must continue push as education changes - 9:59 am
- Museum to recognize World War I - 9:59 am
- Students face off during mock debate - 9:58 am
- Special aircraft make a landing - 9:58 am
- Deer hunting season to begin at WPAFB - 9:57 am
- C-SPAN makes stop at WSU - 9:57 am
- Local students make a difference - 3:48 pm
- Hero remembers Pearl Harbor - 3:30 pm
- Long-time teacher, political advocate dies - 3:23 pm
- Vacancies filled on boards and committees - 1:59 pm
- Council says no to chickens in residential areas - 1:57 pm
- Marathon running for 20 year - 1:20 pm
- Hohenstein receives CRR certification - 12:35 pm
- Books & Co. welcomes authors to speak - 11:43 am
- Farm Forum offers program on grape management - 11:06 am
- Optimist Club expands Avenue of Flags - 8:51 am
- Skimmer found at Marathon - 8:50 am
- 3D Mammography comes to Greene Memorial - 8:50 am
- Area Digest - 8:50 am
- Library releases special edition cards - 8:50 am
- Off we go… into the wild blue yonder - 10:13 am
- Flu Mist will not be offered at GCPH - 9:49 am
- TCN provides Project DAWN training - 9:49 am
- WSU hires firm to help with presidential search - 9:49 am
- Community baby shower planned for Sept. 24 - 9:49 am
- Kiwanis auction to benefit Beavercreek children - 9:49 am
- Anderson’s milestone tribute to twin brother - 9:49 am
- New business coming to city - 9:49 am
- Judge DeWine speaks at Beavercreek Rotary Club - 9:49 am
- Senior Center plans September events - 9:49 am
- Beavercreek police reports - 9:48 am
- Area Digest - 9:48 am
- Estate planning workshop coming - 9:48 am
- Clifton hosts annual festival - 6:39 pm
- 100 Women group gives to Feed the Creek - 2:35 pm
- Accident causes traffic issues - 11:56 am
- Kiwanis auction to benefit Beavercreek children - 11:53 am
- Soin seminar on leg pain and varicose veins - 11:33 am
- Fruit stand owner requests meeting - 10:54 am
- BBB warns company operating alleged pyramid scheme - 10:40 am
- Beavercreek Police Reports - 9:56 am
Hopkins: WSU must continue push as education changes
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — Wright State University President David R. Hopkins wants the university to position itself differently and not rest...
Museum to recognize World War I
Greene County NewsWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE – Commemorate the 100th anniversary of World War I as one of the nation’s premier histor...
Students face off during mock debate
By Whitney Vickerswvickers@civitasmedia.comFAIRBORN — Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump may not being coming to the Wright State University campu...
Special aircraft make a landing
Whitney Vickers | Greene County NewsCV-22 Osprey Aircraft made a special landing at the National Museum of the United States Air Force Thursday, as a ...
Deer hunting season to begin at WPAFB
Greene County NewsWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — As more of Ohio’s agriculture and forested land is used for development and home build...
Hard work earns Norman gold medal
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comAll the countless hours of honing her skills, knocking off fractions of a second on her transitions and just...
1988 Raider soccer team honored
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — Before Wright State’s men’s soccer game on Monday night, the 1988 squad was honored with a pregame cere...
Horizon League schedule announced
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — The Horizon League announced its 2016-17 men’s basketball schedule. Each league member will play an 18-game s...
WSU names Wichman as assistant softball coach
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — Justine Wichman, an assistant softball coach the past two seasons at the University of Charleston (W.Va.), has acce...
Raiders to hold walk-on tryouts
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — The Wright State University baseball team will be holding walk-on tryouts at 5 p.m. Monday, Sept. 19, for all prosp...
Local Sports Digest
COUNTY SPORTS SCORESCarroll defeats XeniaXENIA — Tyler Goecke shot a 3-over-par 38 over the WGC Golf Course front nine to lead Carroll (1-4) to ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
A-maze-ing in their field
By Gary Brockgbrock@civitasmedia.comXENIA - For Marcie and Dale Hagler, the annual fall corn maze at their Apple Country Farm Market is more than a fu...
WSU professor writes book highlighting court role in protecting wolves
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — In the 1931 movie “Dracula,” actor Bela Lugosi hears the howling of wolves outside and says, “Lis...
Program gives patients exercise, nutrition guidance
Greene County NewsXENIA — Brenda Langford feels like a new person thanks to Maple Tree Cancer Alliance and Greene Medical Foundation.The 65-year...
CASA Volunteers help speak for kids
Greene County NewsWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Promoting the voices of children and keeping their interests as the primary focus of court c...
Program assists military members ability to vote
Greene County NewsWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — As fall 2016 quickly approaches, so will the 56th presidential election. The Federal Voting ...