2017: Year of the Trail
Governor looking to increase innovation
A gala to remember
Maple Sugar Camp open for tours
Two jury trials to begin Jan. 30
- Students invited to regional transfer fair - 3:00 pm
- New site to boost AFRL - 12:00 pm
- WSU planning veterans event - 8:00 am
- 2017: Year of the Trail - 10:03 am updated: 10:03 am.
- Local named to Clark State Board of Trustees - 9:28 am
- Education Digest - 8:00 am updated: 8:00 am.
- Local yoga studio celebrates anniversary - 10:00 am
- Two special aircraft featured at marathon - 3:10 pm
- County engineer presents road and bridge program - 4:00 pm
- First presidential candidate visiting WSU - 3:00 pm
- Second presidential candidate visits WSU - 3:00 pm
- Governor looking to increase innovation - 11:00 am
- Firefighter Phil to visit elementaries - 10:28 am
- City receives good financial scores - 10:26 am
- Long-time love story - 10:23 am
- Rogalinskis celebrate 28 years together - 10:23 am
- Jamestown couple sweethearts for 70 years - 10:23 am
- Sweethearts since grade school - 10:23 am
- ‘Journalism is under attack’ Dan Rather says - 10:20 am
- Safe communities reports quarter’s fatal crashes - 4:00 pm
- Doctor to share latest technology - 2:00 pm
- Area Digest - 9:45 am updated: 10:18 am.
- Mazur receives 20th court certification - 2:53 pm
- Emergency communicators offer Ham Radio classes - 2:53 pm
- NMUSAF Theatre hosting film series - 2:53 pm
First presidential candidate visiting WSU
FAIRBORN —Chancellor Dennis Shields, one of Wright State University’s final three presidential candidates, visited campus Feb. 2, highligh...
Governor looking to increase innovation
BEAVERCREEK — Gov. John Kasich will spend his final two years in office stressing innovation and technology.Speaking Jan. 31 to elected official...
Firefighter Phil to visit elementaries
BEAVERCREEK — The Firefighter Phil Child Safety Program is visiting Beavercreek elementary schools Tuesday, Feb. 7 to Friday, Feb. 10.The progra...
City receives good financial scores
BEAVERCREEK — Auditor Dave Yost released financial health indicators (FHI) for Ohio counties and cities this month, giving the city of Beavercre...
Long-time love story
Greene County NewsJamestown residents Virgil and Ivah Wallace (sitting) were chosen as the top Valentine’s Day couple in the county. They are pi...
Late turnovers spoil gutty ‘Creek effort
HUBER HEIGHTS — The Beavercreek Beavers were 56 seconds away from a much-needed signature win against the Wayne Warriors Feb. 1.But up four poin...
Skyhawks advance with winBEAVERCREEK — The Fairborn Skyhawks girls eighth grade basketball team won their first-round game of the Greater Wester...
Stock car racing is back at Kil-Kare
XENIA — It’s official. Stock car racing is returning to Kil-Kare Raceway in 2017.Kil-Kare Raceway General Manager and Competition Director...
AF Marathon price increase
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — If you’re planning on running in the Air Force Marathon in September, time is running out to take advant...
Aves defeat sluggish Beavercreek
VANDALIA — Butler coach Darren Wyrick asked for a good, solid team effort, and that’s what his Aviators needed, in Friday’s Jan. 27 ...
Beavers beaten in CincyCINCINNATI — Host Cincinnati McAuley jumped out to a 10-point lead at halftime and made it stick, Jan. 28, in a girls bas...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Shobers celebrate 50-year anniversary
BEAVERCREEK — David and Kathy Shober of Beavercreek will celebrate 50 years of marriage on Feb. 4.David Shober earned the rank of Lieutenant Col...
Is there a doctor in the house?
We count on our firearms to function flawlessly whether hunting, target shooting and, of course, in a critical self-defense situation. Those who colle...
Master Gardeners feed Ohio’s hungry
By Gary Brockgbrock@civitasmedia.comXENIA — More than 23 tons of fresh locally grown food was donated in 2016 to food pantries and agencies thro...
Library announces upcoming programs for all ages
News-Current ReportBEAVERCREEK — Programs for all ages are planned at the Beavercreek Community Library, Dayton-Xenia Road for the month of Janu...
Parks offers classes
News-Current ReportBEAVERCREEK — The Beavercreek Parks, Recreation & Cultural Department hosts a variety of events and programs for resident...