A hands-on safety experience
Miss Beavercreek’s dress drive helps others
Voters to decide on direct mayoral election
Issue 14 on ballot to expand police services
Koogler accomplished much in life
- A hands-on safety experience - 10:13 am
- Miss Beavercreek’s dress drive helps others - 10:12 am
- Voters to decide on direct mayoral election - 10:10 am
- Issue 14 on ballot to expand police services - 10:10 am
- Koogler accomplished much in life - 10:09 am
- Beavercreek narrows city manager finalists - 10:09 am
- Painting class and health fair - 10:08 am
- Saturday TSO concert to benefit Foundation - 10:08 am
- Site plans tabled until next meeting - 10:08 am
- Crash kills one on Dayton-Xenia - 10:08 am
- Ballot issues discussed at Meet the Candidates - 10:08 am
- Parks host annual Owl-O-Ween - 10:08 am
- Carroll holds hall of fame inductions - 10:07 am
- Truck and fire safety fun - 10:07 am
- Three fun events planned in Beavercreek - 2:52 pm
- City approves rezoning of Creekstone property - 2:51 pm
- City looking for new City Manager - 2:50 pm
- FAHS presenting history of trolley - 2:50 pm
- Ohio Veterans Hall of Fame Announces Class of 2016 - 2:50 pm
- Veterans’ Voice project aims to tell stories - 2:50 pm
- Pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins - 2:50 pm
- Cut-a-thon raises money for local boy - 2:50 pm
- Museum awarded for aerospace education - 2:50 pm
- Beavercreek police reports - 2:49 pm
- Man arrested for endangering infant - 12:08 pm
Crash kills one on Dayton-Xenia
Greene County NewsBEAVERCREEK — Phillip Berry, 58, of Beavercreek, is dead after a traffic accident occurred approximetly 6:54 a.m. Wednesday, O...
Ballot issues discussed at Meet the Candidates
By Anna DeWineadewine@civitasmedia.comXENIA — Ballot issues were discussed Thursday night during a Meet the Candidates event held at the Xenia S...
Parks host annual Owl-O-Ween
Greene County NewsBEAVERCREEK — Greene County Parks & Trails will offer an owling’ good time during Owl-O-Ween 5-9 p.m. Saturday, Oct....
Carroll holds hall of fame inductions
News-Current ReportRIVERSIDE — Carroll High School honored six distinguished alumni and an honorary Patriot at its Hall of Fame dinner Oct. 15.T...
Truck and fire safety fun
News-Current ReportBEAVERCREEK — Beavercreek Park, Recreation & Culture celebrated fire prevention week with three events on Oct. 15 —...
Three fun events planned in Beavercreek
By Danielle CootsFor the News-CurrentBEAVERCREEK — Beavercreek Park, Recreation & Culture is all set to celebrate fire prevention week with ...
Stovall enjoys his job with the Raiders
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — In soccer, defenders are often the first line of defense against the ball reaching prime scoring zones. Wright Stat...
News-Current ReportHIGH SCHOOL COUNTY ACTIONArea Football Scores: Friday, Oct. 7Carroll 21, Hamilton 17Franklin 51, Bellbrook 13Greeneview 44, Northea...
Seniors lead Carroll win
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comRIVERSIDE — It was Senior Night for Wednesday’s girls high school volleyball game between the ho...
WSU tennis competes in invitational
News-Current ReportBUFFALO, N.Y. — The Wright State women’s tennis team competed at the UB Invitational over the weekend in Buffalo, N.Y.,...
Mason on a mission for Raiders
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — Two weeks in Ethiopia this summer helped Wright State’s Brooklyne Mason confirm that she now plays soccer wit...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Beavercreek parks offers classes
News-Current ReportBEAVERCREEK — The Beavercreek Parks, Recreation & Cultural Department hosts a variety of events and programs for resident...
Interfaith choir begins rehearsals, seeks singers
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — The newly-forming All Community Interfaith Choir is welcoming new members to begin preparations for the Christmas s...
Haneys wed 72 years
FAIRBORN — Byron and Dorothy Haney, 444 Rising Hill Drive of Fairborn will celebrate their 72nd wedding anniversary on Sept. 14, 2016. They were...
Outdoor camp is a popular destination for area youth
Area youth recently attended the Coonskin Cap Brigade West Camp held at Camp Cotubic outside Bellefontaine. The camp is both a tradition that crosses ...
WSU professor writes book highlighting court role in protecting wolves
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — In the 1931 movie “Dracula,” actor Bela Lugosi hears the howling of wolves outside and says, “Lis...